Sunday 29 November 2009

"Steven Seagal Got My Boyfriend A Volvo, How Am I Supposed To Compete With That?!"

You might, but probably not remember my last post about New Moon. Basically, there's these spoofs on youtube and they consumed my life for a little while... but it made watching the film that bit more... interesting!
i went to see it on the day of release then went to see it again yesterday. i have no shame in saying that i love it, haha. Anyway, this post is pretty boring but if you're bored, watch those videos. it will give you hours and hours of entertainment. plus, the title of this post will make a lot more sense! ;)
hope everyone had a good weekend?!
can't believe it's been a week since Arctic Monkeys (links to two separate posts for anyone who's interested.)

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i like buying vinyl, but never playing it, train journeys and the North.