Thursday 19 November 2009

Boom DJ From The Steel City

basically, since like March dj/producer Toddla T has been my idol. His album Skanky Skanky is my favourite from 2009, better than Humbug. Haven't listened to the album in a few weeks, then he posted a link to his 'guide to Sheffield' on Twitter today. after watching and loving it, naturally, it got me proper inspired to listen to his record again. He's got an In New DJs We Trust show on Radio 1 and it's on right nowwww. Once again, locked in to it for the first time in a couple of months. It never fails to be amazing. I hate La Roux but Toddla's just played Jack Beats remix of I'm Not Your Toy and it's just wowwww. and a Ross Orton remix. ahhhh ♥ it's all just so wonderful.
so imagine my extreme happiness when this happened!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i like buying vinyl, but never playing it, train journeys and the North.