Saturday, 12 June 2010

its about as close to making sense, that i am ever going to get

hello.

finished my exams on Tuesday. then i went to Birmingham a day earlier than planned. so I went Tuesday - Friday.
man, it was so fucking cool. just like, constant fun for four days. none of it will make sense to anyone who wasn't there. I discovered this when trying to convey my excitement about the events to my friends today. :S oh dear.
I had a really nice time, and was busy so barely had a minute to stop, let alone a minute to myself. there was never a down moment and it was delightful to be away from my laptop.
when I got back on Friday night and started checking dashboards etc I realised that I couldn't be arsed and was appalled at how much time I manage to spend on the internet. eurgh.
home isn't half as fun as Birmingham. so glad i've got those memories now.
back to Sixth Form on Monday. oh the joy.

3 comments:

  1. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i like buying vinyl, but never playing it, train journeys and the North.
There was an error in this gadget