Friday 9 October 2009

makes my head pirouette

I can't think of any other way to open this other than Hello. So yes, as uncreative as it is, Hey. I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog for a long time now but quashed any ideas of doing so because, well, i dunno actually. All that is completely redundant now...
Sinking Ships is the name of one of my favourite Milburn songs. admittedly, i jumped on the milburn bandwagon several years too late but nevermind. it's a beautiful song purely for this;
"no one came to save our souls, no one came to fix the holes, but we made it back to land. and if you've backed the underdog, you may collect your winnings." oh and Joe Carnall's voice is possibly my favourite ever.
the blog url is from Sketchead. one of the wittiest Humbug-era songs Alex Turner's ever written. about 40 days to go, fingers crossed they play it live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i like buying vinyl, but never playing it, train journeys and the North.