Wednesday 10 November 2010

try this for example...

not gonna lie, started to absolutely love Example. two of my friends got me Magnetic Man's album for my birthday, currently giving it a first listen. very impressed. they excite me.

here's what i'm listening (a lot) these days:

Monster - Professor Green ft Example
Perfect Stranger - Magnetic Man ft Katy B
The Cave - Ellie Goulding (Mumford & Sons cover)
Atlas Hands - Ben Leftwich
Hang The Cyst - The Last Shadow Puppets
Not Following You - Ellie Goulding
Closed For Love - Ellie Goulding
The Book Club (in general)
Milburn (in general)

i'm also (pretty guiltily) watching X Factor and (pretty guiltily) loving it... and what.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i like buying vinyl, but never playing it, train journeys and the North.